Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hello Once Again Franks - You Dirty Behemoth Bitch


It's good to get outside once again!
Friday - partied with Team Rev Grand Cru club. It was fun. I was given the name Seaman Chris.

Saturday - Solo ride outside after weights - was pretty cold but it felt good. DId Wild Horse Creek to Ossenfort to HWY T to St. ALbans and than back - or I should say up - Melrose and back.

Sunday - I rode inside

Monday - took day off

Tuesday - Spun at the Hub. Good times - I think we are at the end. A lot of people showed up and it was quite the party at the end. Judy was sporting the new Hub Team t-shirt (over her awesome big tits!). If you want one, let me know. They are back-ordered and quite in demand! (her boobs, not the t-shirt).

Wednesday - OH yeah! Scream it baby - I finally started to commute to Harris Stowe again. It was a great ride down - tail wind all the way with a nice temp. I saw my good friend Michael R talking with some smoking hot chick - He was "walking the dog"
Coming home was nice but pretty cold.

Thursday - no riding but I did go to The Hub for a little POKER! I made it farther than I have ever before - down to the final table - I lost in the most shitty of ways - but that is luck. Got home way to late - around 1:30 - and a little buzzed - made for a rough start in the morning.

Friday - went on a nice ride with Judy after we got home - rode up Ballas and made her suffer.

Saturday - AH - the ride of pain. 80 miles of gut wrenching pain. The ride:
Parked at Gizz Swallow
to Wild Horse Creek
up Ossenfort (saw the Gizz Swallow ride - looked small
Bouquet
Fox Creek
through Eureka to Pacific
Hwy F (for Fuck)
Hwy FF (for Fat Fuck)
HWY W
to Hwy PP/Twin River Road
Franks (Fucking Hard) I looked down at one several points and Franks had a grade of 27 percent at one point!
When I stopped to take this picture I almost could not get started!
Antire
Jim Weber (Fucking hard)
back Hwy W
to 109 through Eureka
Forby Rd/Alt (Fucking Hard)
HWY 109
Melrose (Fucking Hard)
back to Ossenfort
Wild Horse Creek
and back to Gizz Swallow!

On a side note - I swapped out my powertap in the Zipp and put it in my Reynolds - should be ready early next week. I also got a used Zipp Hub to rebuild the wheel.

Also Judy and Isabella finished their Frostbike ride
- Thanks to Team Rev and Suzanne for helping them!

No comments:

Post a Comment