Saturday, July 31, 2010

Goodbye Naples - Hello Disney World

Goodbye Naples - Goodbye 12 million dollar mansion on the beach - Goodbye hot looking people in thongs
I will miss you - until next year (hopefully)

Riding has been light this week - enjoying vacation. The good thing is I have not gained weight. God, I feel like a fat tub - I know - beer every day and ice cream every night - huge meals- but at least I'm still at par from when I left home. Did the normal rides, minus one because of rain. I saw the ride go past the house and about 20 guys still rode - I felt bummed. My last ride was the Saturday morning ride with Drill Sgt. Kitchner. I managed to take a picture of Kitchnerhe's the one in the Marine Corps jersey (go figure). He was a really nice guy. My finale in Naples was Sat. morning coffee a 5th Street Coffee House.
It was kind of cool fitting in with the cycling scene - I swear I have been down here so long, I feel like I have moved here (except my salary could not cover the yearly taxes on this place - no shit)

Oh well, off to the Disney World - no cycling until next weekend - but I will be home for the Sat. Hub ride - just in time to get dropped! Remember, I haven't seen a hill in a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment