Sunday, December 13, 2009

Winter and Christmas gifts

Well - winter has set in - Christmas is around the corner - miss the mild temps - Where did Global Warming Go!!!!! I like that stuff!

With winter comes spinning at The Hub:Always fun - always beer afterwards.

Other highlights included Highway 40 with the family:


And a trip to go to Cat 3 Hubber Eric Seaver and his band Bunny Cunt:
They were awesome - or I was really drunk - or both!

Christmas and biking go hand in hand - so after I signed a paycheck over to Ron here it goes:

The one kid: Kona Hula - SWEET! (Too bad the younger one always gets the clothes and the bike hand-me-downs)

The Wife: Scott CR1 Team - nice bike!

Me: Chris King "mango" headset for the Jake the Snake, Lizard Skin orange tape, and a "mango" Salsa Seatpost clamp and a WCS Carbon Seatpost. Soon to come - "mango" spacers and Chris King "mango" bottom bracket! This is one pimp bike.

And - I bought a person! Not like that!
Chris Maleski and Off The Front Coaching. I'm pretty excited about this - beginning tomorrow! I will become a stud!

2 comments:

  1. Man you pansy, so did you higher Chris for the entire team? Whats the deal?!??! Hopefully you got yourself some SRAM stuff as well Xmax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris - As a Christmas present I got a membership for coaching for everybody on the team - The only thing was I could only give them out at the Hub Christmas party - didn't you get yours?

    ReplyDelete