Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Knocked down

The holidays have come and gone - and man am I feeling it.

First Christmas: See the bikes! Judy's new Scott and Bella's new Kona - Nice.
The big present leaning against Judy's bike is a poster of Mark Cavendish for her office at work. She admires him for all of his wins - or something like that. (why does my wife always stare at the center point of the photo?) Hey - I don't mind. If she gets Cavendish, than I can have Julie Krasniak! All's fair.
A better picture of her.
Travel - Chicago - Went to Garmin store and missed Christian VandeVelde by one day promoting the new Garmin Edge 500.
I did the see window homage to him!

Cycling - Ahhh. now there's the problem. Well the holidays and travel left me with no riding. OK a week off - not the end of the world. While people around me are talking about their commitment to the bike - I'm off and kicking back. I return on Friday just in time to get really sick. Do not know what hit me - but it did - big time. I went to Off The Front on Sat. for weights and out for a quick bite with Phil - and than Bam - I was out with a fever. I missed Sunday, Monday... I was going to ride at The Hub tonight but was not feeling up to it. Tomorrow I will spin.

Bill has high expectations for me - so I must deliver. The Hub has the be strong - all the guys going to this coach of from Ghissalo - mostly cat 4's!!!!! Yeah - I know them all. They are a good bunch of guys - but when it's race time - it's on!

2 comments:

  1. Chris, you motivated me to make a training plan . . . so it works both ways. That's how it should be. Heal up and get training! I want to see what Mileski has you doing. Bill H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you get a body like Cavendish then I'll only have eyes for you honey!!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete