Sunday, January 24, 2010

winter has been sucking for me

This winter has just sucked for - little motivation.
It has consisted of riding inside - and going out.

So here is the re-cap:

Spinning: I have really tired to keep to my training schedule - riding in the basement just sucks.
Spinning at The Hub is a little better.




Going Out - I swear, I have been outside riding maybe three times since the new year. Last week was my longest ride - I started with The Hub and broke out and rode to OTF in Chesterfield. I was planning on riding back home but I was way behind on time and Phil drove me home. We have only had one outside ride and no after school rides! AHHH! I did not ride yesterday because I was so fucked up and I did not ride today because of football and I felt like a lazy ass.

The Other Going Out: I bunch of us (Devin, Ron, Andy, Loren, Matthew, Kate) met last Wed. at the Roadhouse to watch Kevin jam with David's Guitar Loft. He rocked. Kevin played Sultan's of Swing and Moby Dick (I felt awkward when Kevin gave me a shout-out before the second song!)
Friday night I met up with Loren, Andy and Alex, with the wives to see Sarah Borges at a bar in Maplewood. All I know is I got really ripped and missed weights and riding! Oh yeah - check this out - Loren met his doppleganger:
A big Shout out to my kids - not only did we have one nice day to get out and ride - but Grace rode for the 1st time with no training wheels!

No comments:

Post a Comment