Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween on Two Wheels

Ah - the taboo costumeIf Buddy saw this he would be like - Oh No you diddin't! No hand-ups at Bottleworks!

Ah - The naughty costume Major cleavage and thigh-high stockings - NICE!

Ah - The honest costumeI can not tell a lie - I really suck at cyclocross!

Rode last Saturday on the Hub ride - saw the return of Ryan Heini - so obviously it was fast.
I have been struggling on this ride as of late and this, coupled with my cross riding has left me a little discouraged - but I felt strong and I was able to keep the pace - getting up front a time or two. I was one of only 6 at the end, which felt good - Avg. 19.6 for October - WTF

On Wednesday, Judy had her Team Rev costume ride - which is always a fan favorite - seeing the Mrs. ride around the Lou in thigh-highs showing the cleavage - what more can one say but NICE! Instead of the ride, I opted to ride with Phil and we put in a really nice 45 miles on a beautiful Oct. night. After the ride, we went back to the Bottleworks for a little libations, food and girl on girl on girl boob-grabbing- NICE!

Raced on Saturday Night in the Boo-ba cross race. I had a blast. It was a fast course with a super hard sand run - I can't tell a lie - it was tough, tough, tough. Obviously I sucked, but it was fun. I "earned" a dollar hand-up! Partied afterwards and until the wee hours of the night! In our race was Bryan and Caleb - on the SS in our race was Greg, Robert and Erik. I will only be doing four races this year with Suson, Queeny and Concordia to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment