Monday, June 13, 2011

To Louisville and back with no clothes on!

My trip to Louisville, KY was a success! On a side note, Sarah Palin is an idiot. Jesus Christ - you don't know about Paul Revere - AHHHHH! If you do not know about American History - I get it. But shut the fuck up if you don't - you sound like a ass-clown making up shit.

Louisville was a little bit of a downer as far as riding. I did not get to ride with my buddy Dr. Tom Zoumaras - the shop that hosted the Tuesday and Thursday Night group racing rides was out of business - but hey, I saw a really fat guy with no shirt on (no - not me on the Naked Bike Ride - asshole). I rode a few days around Shawnee Park, which is awesome - great hills, beautiful scenery, hot chicks riding and running - not bad. I am looking forward to seeing the Worlds Cyclocross races there.

Came back and rode the Hub ride on SaturdayI swear I was going to get dropped by the Church on Lockwood, but I stuck it out. It was fast but somehow I was able to hold on. The best part was seeing Phil on the outer-road and him saying to me, "Dude, I thought you were planning to get dropped!" Afterwards we went to the Bread Co. A nice day.

Saturday Night was the World Naked Bike Ride, St. Louis style. Judy and I kicked the tandem, decorated in Christmas lights - the bike was a talking point for many people. One dude was like, Man I love your bike - I responded - is it because of my hot stoker! So, did the ride live up to its name? Over the top. (I had to use footage from the Riverfront Times - my camera was not working - or something like that). A huge party. Hung out with some fun people and did not get home until 2:00 in the morning - it was really fun. Imagine riding down the street with hundreds of people in various states of dress - and hanging out at The Handlebar with many naked gals - now how can one go wrong! So, who was there? Did I go naked? The Wife? - well - if you weren't there, you will never know, sucka!

On Monday, Show Me St. Louis was filming at the track so I rode up to Penrose for a little racing. Phil and Bill were there - we had to represent The Hub for the TV. Did the Miss and Out and I was knocked out about half way through - a lot better than last time. Props to Phil and Bill - They hung in the Miss and Out to the last three vs Eduardo. As they came across the line - the ref called something - Phil....Bill??? So both pulled up leaving Eduardo for the ride away victory - Damn rhyming names - If only one of them had a name Kamehameha. Had a great time riding around the track. Looking to get serious in the next tow weeks for Webster Crit.

Oh by the way - it is One if by Land and Two if By Sea and he was not screaming that the British were coming to take away your Colt AR-15's.

No comments:

Post a Comment