Monday, February 2, 2009

This weekend was a bust

Well.. nothing to report except what the title says. This weekend was the big warm up with temps almost to 50. On Saturday morning I spun at The Hub and in the afternoon went on a nice 20 mile ride to get my haircut. Sunday was also nice but I could not ride and tonight I just got home from work and Andy and I bagged on our night ride due to too much ice. Thus I am sitting here adding to the bust of the weekend.

I was humored by Trebon taking out a camera man at Worlds in Belgium. I was hoping he could take the Kona and the US Championship and spank some Dutch ass, but he was forced to drop out after two laps. I tried to find a picture of the crash but was unsuccessful. I did find a crappy and humorous photo of me at Forest Park Crit.
The question is where am I - well that is my arm, third in line. I know you cannot see me - pretty funny. That race was fun. The Hub worked great as a team, constantly launching attacks the entire race, always at the front. On one of the laps deep into the race, a few Hubbers attacked and I heard one Big Shark Guy yell, "Shit, there they go again!" With that, I'm looking forward to Froze Toes. The race calendar came out and I need to start scouting my races. I already have dibs in Hillsboro!

1 comment:

  1. Good call on the Monday night ride. I spent the evening on the couch.

    LC

    ReplyDelete