Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sucking Ass

Man, this last week has been a series of days in which I have sucked ass. Bike riding has taken a back seat to life. Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon = no riding. Tuesday night I did spin at The Hub and then back to sucking ass Wed, Thurs, Fri = no riding. And to top it off - I had to bail on Froze Toes because it's my mother's birthday. While the team will be battling in Columbia, I will be sitting in church.

My plan - I will be focusing on Forest Park Crit - March 15. I love this course - it is my type of race. Every year I have done well and have been a player in this race. 4 weeks away - I will be ready.

Big props to the Hubbers who went to the Valley of the Sun Stage race in Phoenix. Representing The Hub was Dave Thackery, Devin Clark, Bryan Sauter, Chris Miller, and Dave Smith. They said it was a great race and needs to be a Hub focus for next year. I did hear that passing out while rooming with Chris and Dave is not a good thing - at least that what Bryan has said!

Will ride Saturday looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment