Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Winter sucks - butt (big butt - like Oprah's) the end is near

Sorry about not posting - my loyal fans - all one of you - has been worried that I fell off the face of the earth.

My riding has been for shit lately. The cold weather is starting to wear on me. However - I am starting to see the end of the winter tunnel. Tuesday night crits start next Tuesday - cool beans - and the Wed. night Hub - kick me in the ballsack - ride starts in a couple of weeks.

Since my hiatus I have gotten sick and had a toothache - crazy. I did spin last Tuesday (boring) rode Wednesday night with Andy and Adam

(Crappy picture of Andy time!)

spun inside on Saturday with the team (boring) and today I was finally able to open it up. Rode after school with Jeff, who is getting stronger, for 26 miles with a fierce headwind and rode indoors at The Hub. SO right now, my legs are hurting. I am so not ready for racing season - being 10 pounds over race weight - Yes I am a fat-ass - but I am seeing a turning point to the winter blues. I hope I am ready for Hillsboro in April. I might go out for the FO PO crit and see how I hang - being an early Spring race.

No comments:

Post a Comment