Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Night Before

Ok - here it is - the night before Gateway!
Am I ready? You know, I think so. We will have to wait and see.

A good week - I couldn't commute on Monday - I was really bummed

Tuesday - rode after work with Michael and Jeff. I set it up that Michael would attack a few times - each time he did, I reacted well. I felt really good.

Wednesday - I commuted to work - felt great to ride. I must admit, Forest Park was very disappointing - chilly weather.

Today - Well... I pulled my messenger bag off my desk during class and my laptop fell out and as it was headed for the floor, the corner landed right in the middle of my foot! Man, this laptop is heavy. Luckily, the laptop was saved but my foot is killing me. Just the luck! I'm sure it will be OK for tomorrow. I rode after work on a nice, easy ride.Felt nice to spin! Tomorrow is Lafayette! Bring it on! The Green Machine will roll!

1 comment:

  1. Another great long weekend of racing. I can't wait until next year.

    ReplyDelete