Thursday, January 22, 2009

Beer, Sun and Biking! Oh My! (say it like Dorothy, dammit)

Last two days = good stuff. Wed night Fixie ride - on which I rode my cross bike - which I will discuss why later - yeah it's getting more pimped out by the day - we had five riders brave the cold air. The Rock, Bergermeister, myself and my good friend on his new Giant - Frank Aufmuth (say his last name like you are sneezing). A Master Says Faster shout out goes to Frank! And finally some guy showed up by the name of Adam Eaton - The Prodigal Son has returned - drink the fatted beer! Yes he deserves shit - and we gave it to him! Here is a crappy picture of Andy drinking the fatted beer!

We ended up at The Roadhouse where we missed Kevin play - but we drank beer, ate chips and were merry - and giving the finger

Today was amazing - 65 degrees, sunny and awesome. Went riding 20 miles after work - a ball buster. Michael R, Jeff L and Brian Sauter showed up for the ride. A strong-superfast ride for Jan. I guess we had a lot of pent up energy. Since the weather will be in the 20's through the weekend and beyond with the forecast of snow - we had to take advantage.

Finally, The Jake the Snake - fitted with my "new" fork - Reynolds Ouzo Pro Cross Fork!

Man was it awesome. Now many of you are like - you can do better - like some Spooky Brakes... HMMM...

No comments:

Post a Comment