Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Monday night ride was COLD! Just me and Andy. Here is a crappy picture of Andy.

Nothing memorable from this ride, however, last Monday we were going through the woods and there was a group of high school age kids with two cases of Natural Light (had to be high school for who else would drink that crap!) with a bonfire in the middle of the trail. When we came down the trail, this one kid yells "The Cops, Run!" and all the kids ran like crazy into the woods - freaking hilarious. As we went around the fire, I thought about steeling a beer - but it was Natural Light, so I passed. The best was Andy. While we went around the fire, Andy wiped out - Out of dark this one girl was yelling - We're sorry, sir - are you OK - Are you OK. Freaking hilarious.

So far the total from the Monday/Wednesday Night ride: 4 crashes (Devin and German in their love crash, Mike P. riding into the woods, and now ANDY!) one hospitalization (Ger), one "coitouis interuptus", and now, one party crashing!

Today was really nasty outside- ice- so I did not ride after school. That totally sucked. I had my bike and everything. I did spin at The Hub, which was cool. I hate Chris Charmichael's tapes - They just freaking annoy me - so I just jam for an hour with my ipod on my rollers. I am getting pretty good at taking drinks and riding on the rollers - so all went well. A lot showed up which was cool. Drinking afterward is always a plus!

Parting words - I am jealous of this cat I work with who is looking to buy a new bike. Always wish I could buy a new bike, just because it rocks to have a new one. Necessary - No--- Worthy - Yes. From The Hub I here he wants a 2009 Scott Addict 4 - Nice bike. I like the compact Giant frames better - but am Addict is cool. Oh well - I'm getting a new saddle! This will suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment