Tuesday, January 20, 2009

So last night was pretty bad ass cold - mid 20's - yet we rode our Monday night route - Here is a crappy picture of Andy

We increased our numbers with me, Andy, Rock and the return of Bad Ass El Cavano. Although the wind was something fierce - It was a fun ride - we did see a lot deer on the path and I tried to take their picture but had no luck. Here is a picture of us

Tonight was spinning at The Hub.
The place was packed with all the local favorites. New additions included Stephanie (blog follower!) - so a shout out to her! Here is a picture of us in Hub spin mode

A few major things happened tonight:
First - Andy knocked me off my rollers - More me than him because he was getting me water - but I'm still going to call him a dick. Second Kevin Wayman got a kick ass set of Velocity Deep V's with skulls all over the wheels. When he lines up at the track with these bitchin' wheels cats will give him a couple of lengths - out of pure f*ing fear. Third - we have picked a tentative date for the next HUBCRAWL - the first week in March - an early Ides of March Crawl -- ET TU BRUTE! (and you Brutus) For all of you losers not familiar with the HUBCRAWL - lets just say the the "beer before fucking ride" ended up with me not remembering how I got home, me crashing, and me throwing up most of the next day - yes, it was that cool. This ride will have spoke cards - my promise!
Tomorrow night fixie fide is being pushed up to 8:00 pm and we will catch the David's Guitar Loft at the Roadhouse.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out. To add to the major things - You forgot to mention that the other Chris popped out of his trainer, but saved himself without a big spill. If we were any closer, there might have been a cool domino effect.

    What a fun night! Thanks for being so cool to the only girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ride Monday night. Thanks for the ink.

    Looking forward to two things:

    1 - the report from Wednesday night's show
    2 - more details regarding the pub crawl.

    LC

    ReplyDelete