Thursday, May 14, 2009

Rain, Sun, Ride

An OK week on the bike - The week has had some horrible storms - with more on the way

Sunday (Mother's Day) - Hey - Mom on her bike.

OK, I stayed home and did my fatherly duties - Dad of the year, Thank you.

Monday - Rain

Tuesday - a beautiful day. Went riding with Michael and Jeff L. after school on a nice long ride. Rode out to the end of Conway, cut over, and came back Clayton. I felt really strong and did some nice long pulls. I had a really strong pull down Conway to the end and a strong pull down Clayton - I felt good!

Came home and had a chance to ride with Jude, so I decided to skip the races. We went on a nice 25 mile ride to prepare us for our century on Saturday. She did great!

Wednesday Rain - No Hub ride for me - My sister was having a baby!
(I think there was a break and the Hub ride went off - Judy's ride was cancelled).


Thursday - Rode with Jeff after school on a nice paced and shorter ride. Beautiful day and it felt good to be out. Took it easy except for a nice pull up Conway. We were back in the door by four!


On STL Today website was a photo submitted of the Tuesday Night Crits - which featured the A race and Hubbers Chris Miller (Blog Follower) and I think Alex German.

Cool Stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment